Did you know…
That you have the tools that allow you to know exactly what command tag queuing depths are being achieved during disk testing? Find out here how to kick your testing up a notch with BAM! – Read about using BAM to measure QueDepth
Why renew Performa?
Why renew Performa… Version 6.0! That’s why! Take a look at the list of features currently included with your SCSItoolbox Performa purchase.
- SCSItoolbox32 – The industry’s most advanced and widely used testing suite. In use world-wide since 1992, the SCSItoolbox encompasses every tool that you need to test, troubleshoot, configure, and diagnose any SCSI, Fibre Channel, iSCSI, SATA, ATAPI, or SAS device. read more here
- Developer Toolbox – The Developer Toolbox uses our proven interface to access SATA, SAS, SCSI, Fibre Channel, or ATAPI devices from Visual Basic or C++ running on all 32 bit versions of Windows. Linux support using shared library. read more here
- Tape Manufacturing Module – The Tape Manufacturing Module is the easiest to use, most versatile, and fastest tape testing product on the market. A true multi-threaded, multiple host bus adapter, multi-drive screening and testing tool. read more here
- Disk Manufacturing Module – The Disk Manufacturing Module (DMM) is the easiest to use, most versatile, and fastest disk testing product on the market. A true multi-threaded, multiple host bus adapter, multi-drive screening and testing tool. read more here
- Bus Analyzer Module – BAM is an software bus analyzer that can capture, display, and analyze trace data from any peripheral bus, including SCSI, Fibre Channel, IDE, ATA, SATA, and SAS. BAM offers complete versatility as far as choice of phases that are captured and displayed, capture modes to minimize I/O impact, buffer size and capture size, and device(s) to capture trace data from. read more here
- Protocol Control Control (PC2) – The PC2 software from SCSI Toolbox, LLC brings a new level of parallel SCSI protocol control to your test environment. Designed in cooperation with LSI Logic to work with their Fusion-MPT™ Message Passing Interface technology, PC2 allows all negotiated parameters to be displayed or set for all devices connected to any SCSI Host Bus Adapter based on the LSI53C1030 chip set. PC2 also provides the means to generate hardware SCSI bus resets. Expired URL
The most Performa will cost you is $2,250.00 and that’s if you let your license expire by more than one year! So the question you have to ask yourself is why would you not call 720.249.2641 or Contact Sales and tell them to sign you up for Performa today?!
ATA Task Register Access in version 6.0
The SCSItoolbox Suite version 6.0 now has access to ATA Task Register commands. Read more about the ATA Funtionality here
Ask Dr. SCSI – Hot Swap Issue
Q. “I keep seeing 0x0B/0x47/0x00 errors while testing. I’m pretty sure the drives I’m testing are OK. What can this be?”
A. “Sounds like a developing case of BadCableItis – Read about how to test your cables/backplanes/terminators to make sure they aren’t introducing false test errors”
Download the Data Path Integrity Test