Performa is the maintenance and support program that SCSI Toolbox offers for the STB Suite. We offer Performa to our customers to make sure you have the most up-to-date testing solution available on the market and have access to technical support.
Members of the Performa program receive the following benefits:
- Latest version of the STB Suite (Version 10.0) shipped for use with your existing STB Hardware key license.
- Access to all product updates (Emailed Quarterly to the Technical Contact)* for one year from purchase date.
- New tests, new interface support, new commands, major upgrade or incremental change.
- GoToMeeting™ training session tailored for your business needs
- Access to technical support and engineering staff
- Monday through Friday 8AM – 5PM Mountain Standard Time
- Response time guaranteed within 24 hours (Typical response time 4 hours or less)
- 8 hours of technical support
Products included with upgrade:
- STB Suite (Version 10.0)
- Developer Toolbox
- Disk Manufacturing Module
- Automated Manufacturing Engine
- Linux Disk Manufacturing Engine
- Tape Manufacturing Module
- Bus Analyzer Module
All modules are now included! Your Performa purchase now includes the following:
- STB Suite (Version 9.3) – The industry’s most advanced and widely used testing suite. In use world-wide since 1992, the STB Suite encompasses every tool that you need to test, troubleshoot, configure, and diagnose any SCSI, Fibre Channel (FC), iSCSI, SATA, ATAPI, or SAS device. read more here
- Developer Toolbox – The Developer Toolbox uses our proven interface to access SATA, SAS, SCSI, Fibre Channel, iSCSI or ATAPI devices from Visual Basic or C++ running on all 32/64 bit versions of Windows*. Linux support using shared library. read more here
- Tape Manufacturing Module – The Tape Manufacturing Module is the easiest to use, most versatile, and fastest tape testing product on the market. A true multi-threaded, multiple host bus adapter, multi-drive screening and testing tool. read more here
- Disk Manufacturing Module – The Disk Manufacturing Module (DMM) is the easiest to use, most versatile, and fastest disk testing product on the market. A true multi-threaded, multiple host bus adapter, multi-drive screening and testing tool. read more here
- Bus Analyzer Module – BAM is a software bus analyzer that can capture, display, and analyze trace data from any peripheral bus, including SCSI, Fibre Channel, IDE, ATA, SATA, and SAS. BAM offers complete versatility as far as choice of phases that are captured and displayed, capture modes to minimize I/O impact, buffer size and capture size, and device(s) to capture trace data from. read more here
- Performa – Upgrades and support for STB Suite as well as priority for new product development and enhancements. One year of updates, enhancements, and support
- Hardware Key (for Authorization) – If Applicable
Performa is $995.00 if renewed by the anniversary of the products original purchase. If Performa is not purchased by the annual date, the price to upgrade is $1995.00 until the next anniversary. After one year of Performa coverage has lapsed the price to upgrade a STB Suite License is $2995.00.
All pricing is in USD. Pricing subject to change.
Performa pricing is per license. Multiple licenses per company/department must be maintained simultaneously.
*To verify your technical contact information, please Contact Sales with your Name, Company, and STB Serial number. We will verify the contact information, and shipping address for your Technical contact.
Discounts and Benefits
Active Performa Customers Receive Pricing Discounts on new licenses as follows:
1-3 licenses actively covered you’ll receive a 10% Performa Discount on New licenses.
4-10 licenses actively covered you’ll receive a 15% Performa Discount on New licenses.
11-20 licenses actively covered you’ll receive a 20% Performa Discount on New licenses.
Performa® Pricing – Technical Support & Upgrades
Product / Description
|STB/MNT1||One Year of Technical Support and Upgrades for the STB Suite – License actively covered by Performa||N/A|
|STB/MNT2||One Year of Technical Support and Upgrades for the STB Suite – License less than one year out of Performa||N/A|
|STB/MNT3||One Year of Technical Support and Upgrades for the STB Suite – License more than one year out of Performa||N/A|