Yes, there sure is! Just follow these steps:
- Load your existing test sequence
- Make sure that the Test Setup tab is selected
- In the upper right corner (in the Test Sequence window) highlight the first test step
- Make whatever changes you want made. In this case you want to change the path to the log file folder, so click on the Advanced Options button, use the Browse button […] next to the Path to Log Files box and choose the new location where you want the log files to be created.
- Now click OK to exit the Advanced Options
- Now click the Modify Current Test Step button – this will save the change(s) you just made.
- When you have made all the changes you want re-save your test sequence using the Save Setup button.
Note: you can repeat steps 3-6 to make as many changes as you need to make.
Just remember –
- Highlight the test step you want to modify
- Make your changes on the Test Setup and/or Advanced Options tabs
- Click Modify Current Test Step to save your changes to each test step
- Re-save your test sequence when you’re done